What’s the difference between dropping with evaluation and without evaluation?


What’s the difference between dropping a course with evaluation and without evaluation in UPLB?

Nothing.

The pass or fail evaluation is just for internal records purposes. You’ll still get a “DRP” mark in your class card, final grades, TCG, and transcript even if you dropped a course during the period of “Dropping of Subjects with ‘Pass’ or ‘Fail’ Evaluation of Student Performance.”

If your class standing is failing, and you applied for dropping after the “Last Day for Dropping of Subjects without Evaluation of Student Performance,” your official grade is still “DRP”.

Source: experience / cso

Comments

  1. is this still applicable today? I'm really worried, I want to drop a subject but my friends tell me I'll get a "5".:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this still applicable today? I'm really worried, I want to drop a subject but my friends tell me I'll get a "5".:(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LBDH Doctors' Schedule and Directory